Become a certified ProGreen dealer and install only the best artificial grass in the industry. Many areas across the USA are still available; contact us to find out more.
Why Should I Be a ProGreen Dealer?
- You’ll receive our specialized ProGreen training, giving you all the tools you’ll need to be an expert artificial grass installer. This includes detailed information on:
- Marketing collateral and support
- Generating sales
- Proper installation technique
- And more!
- You will receive your own webpage tailored to your geographical area on our site. We do all of the work optimizing your page for top search engine rankings.
- Sales leads – ProGreen will send you leads in your area
- CO-OP advertising
- Brochures, postcards, business cards & sales presentation kit
- Ongoing support
- Annual dealer conference
Be an Entrepreneur
Becoming an entrepreneur is the American dream and something that many people strive for. However, until you create a business that can run without your personal involvement, you simply own your job. A business doesn’t have true value until you have created a system for your business to run without you. With the support of ProGreen, you will be on the fast track to success and true entrepreneurship.
We have three things no other synthetic turf organization has:
- The upside of 100% manufacturing capabilities.
- ProGreen’s 25+ years of industry experience has produced an unmatched training and support system to help you exceed your business goals.
- We have the latest testing equipment at our two plants for quality assurance, in addition to our 25+ years of research and development.
Ask yourself these questions to see if you have what it takes to join the best dealer network in the industry:
- Are you professional, experienced and business-minded?
- Do you know the artificial turf industry?
- Do you take great pride in superior customer service?
- Are you keen on continuous improvement and training?
- Do you have the necessary financial resources?
- Are you a passionate and self-motivated “people” person?
If you answered yes to these questions, fill out this form to become a ProGreen dealer in your area.