Get your weekends back by making the switch to an artificial lawn.
Residential Turf Applications
Homeowners across the country are seeing the benefits of going artificial with their lawns:
- it saves time and money (and your back) on maintenance
- it saves water, which helps the environment (businesses can even earn LEED credits for installing artificial turf)
- it allows for your entire lawn to look pristine – even the areas that are historically mud pits
- it is pet friendly, allowing you to pick up pet waste easily and for pet urine to easily drain
- it can provide hours upon hours of entertainment with custom putting greens
- it stays cool with our proprietary ProGreen Cool System!
It’s no surprise why artificial turf is an attractive solution. As Americans get busier, we want to spend more of our free time relaxing, entertaining, and enjoying our homes. Contact us today about your residential turf project – we’d be happy to walk you through the process, help you identify what turf would work best for your yard, and discuss pricing so you can make an educated decision.
Ready to be done with your ugly lawn?
ProGreen can help you find the perfect turf for your yard.
One of the great things about artificial grass is its versatility; it really can be used anywhere and for a myriad of different applications. The most popular uses for artificial grass are:
- Low Traffic & High Traffic Yards
- Golf and putting greens
- Pool surrounds
- Dogs and pets
- Balconies, Porches, and Decks
- and much more!
Patent-Pending ProFlow Backing
For many years, artificial grass manufacturers have punched holes into the turf backing for drainage. There are a few common pitfalls with perforated turf:
- Infill Clogging Drainage Holes – Artificial lawns require infill to help keep the turf stabilized. As the turf ages and is subjected to a multitude of rains, infill particles can work their way into these holes and prevent them from draining.
- Weeds Growing Through Holes – Homeowners have also had problems with weeds growing up through these drainage holes.
- Weakened Tuft Bind – Perforations are made by a machine that punches through the backing to create holes. Where these holes are punched, the binding gets weaker. This results in loose fibers.
Most of our turf comes standard with our patent-pending ProFlow technology. Regular artificial grass backing has perforated holes for drainage, meaning liquid has to find the holes to drain through. This special backing allows for drainage at any point in the back of the turf, and eliminates the need for these holes.
Our Residential Products
Natural Real Platinum
Excellent for heavy foot traffic with residential front & back yards, surrounding poolscapes, common space in & around commercial properties
110 oz. per sq yd*
Natural Real Supreme
Ideal for high traffic applications designed to withstand even the harshest conditions while maintaining a lush, natural appearance.
75 oz. per sq yd
Natural Real Premium
Ideal for medium to high traffic applications, Natural Real Premium features a pristine appearance that can withstand the use of a typical yard.
60 oz. per sq yd
Natural Real Preferred
Ideal for low to medium traffic applications, Natural Real Preferred was designed to withstand the demands of a typical yard.
50 oz. per sq yd*
Natural Real Prime
Ideal for low traffic applications, Natural Real Prime offers the aesthetic of natural grass without the work to maintain it.
40 oz. per sq yd